Hickory Grove Christian School (HGCS) is currently accepting teacher applications and resumes for all levels (TK-12) for the upcoming school year. HGCS is a college-preparatory school located in Charlotte, NC. We serve a community of approximately 700 students with a range of academic abilities and from a rich variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds. We are a ministry that is committed to partnering with parents to grow their child’s identity in Christ and prepare them for their life’s journey through the lens of a biblical worldview.
Why serve at HGCS?
We are unashamedly Christian and will not compromise the Word of God.
We are committed to spiritual and academic excellence.
We are committed to relevant professional development for our faculty.
We offer a competitive package of employment benefits, relative to area Christian schools.
Candidates who are seeking full-time or part-time positions and who can serve the school in various capacities (e.g., administrative support, athletics, etc.) are encouraged to apply. We are particularly interested in highly qualified candidates who are committed to serving all students within our academically and ethnically diverse community of learners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning
- Teach the lesson plans as outlined by the teacher
- Comply with school regulations and policies at all times
- Complete HGCS new required substitute teacher training.
- Previous experience working with and supervising children
- High School diploma required, college education preferred
- Bilingual applicants (Spanish) strongly encouraged to apply
Early Education Center:
The HGCS Early Education Center at Harris Campus and Mallard Creek Campus is growing!
- Full or part time teachers at Harris Campus
- Part time teachers at Mallard Creek Campus
- NC Lead Teacher Credential or willingness to work toward credential
- Current NC Division of Child Development and Early Education Qualifying Letter. Candidates may complete the qualification process upon employment.
- Experience in Early Education preferred.
Please send your resume and statement of faith to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-531-4059 for more information.
Varsity Track & Field Assistant Coach
Varsity Cheerleading Assistant Coach
Varsity Swim Assistant Coach
Middle School Cheerleading Coach
Middle School Girls Basketball Assistant Coach
Middle School Boys Basketball Assistant Coach
Interested candidates should send a resume to HGCS Athletic Director, Jim Rhodes at email@example.com.
Hickory Grove Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. HGCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies.